WaveFX says it is a different webcast production company "because we’re portable – all our kit can be carried on a plane or train allowing us to offer broadcast quality streaming including cameras, audio and crew without the daft high cost."
Webcast any event from anywhere
This month alone our crews have streamed a clinical symposium from Australia, a congress from Switzerland and a tourist piece from Vietnam. The truth is our clients are finding it more cost effective to pay for our travel and webcast packages than hire local crews.
To see the difference please do ask for a free quote for your next project or event. Contact Jamie 01223 505600 or email Jamie@wavefx.co.uk
We’ve also gone one step further, being able to supply our own internet connection via a clever backpack that bonds multiple sim cards. This means in areas of poor internet speeds we can still deliver an HD quality webcast.
2019 continued the rise in event organisers and producers asking to stream their events and it really has become the norm now to share events either by social media or via private secure players.
Five quick 2019 Streaming facts
- Globally, video traffic will comprise of 80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2021, according to Cisco.
- Consumers are 39% more likely to share content if it’s delivered through video.
- Video will make up 79% of all mobile traffic by 2022, says Cisco.
- The 5G Economics of Entertainment Report commissioned by Intel forecasts that video could make up as much as 90% of all 5G traffic.
- More than 1 in 5 Facebook videos are Live and are watched 3X longer than pre-recorded videos. (Source: Go-Globe)
The heart of the WaveFX streaming kit is a LiveStream HD550, a clever vision mixer and encoder which allows us to capture up to five 4K cameras, multiple microphones, PowerPoint presentations, overlay graphics and a whole lot more. If you’d like a demo of this or any of our kit please do get in touch call Adrian on 01223 505600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#webcasters #webcastcompany #webcastproduction #livestream
Full service corporate video production and live event streaming company - based in the heart of Cambridge - creating engaging video and digital media for over 20 years for big brands, multi-nationals and local businesses